Sunday, February 27, 2011

Has anyone heard of bodpod?

I so want to go get this done!! It a pod that you sit and and they measure your bones, muscles, fat, and then tell you the healthiest way to work out the bad stuff. They do them at BYU. If anyone is interested in coming with me let me know :) They have other stuff they can measure there too but the bod pod is super accurate!

Here is a pic of the bodpod on the right hand side in the middle-


http://wellness.byu.edu/content/12



Y-BE-FIT also provides single assessments for the following tests:

Bod Pod (% body fat) - $20.00
Blood Lipid Profile (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and triglycerides) - $15.00
Glucose Test - $5.00
Nutritional Evaluation - $15.00
Treadmill Test - $15.00
Skinfold (% body fat) - $1.00
Osteoporosis Screening - Full body $130.00, Hip Scan $65.00, Spine Scan $65.00
*Hospital grade, full body osteoporosis screening by DEXA is now available for DMBA-insured postmenopausal women (45 or older), only a $20.00 co-pay for one scan (please provide written proof DMBA will cover the scan).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I will totally go with you... when??

So, it's the $20 for the bodpod... I'm a little confused on the pricing!

Jenergy said...

You know what!? Me too! I will call and find out. Ni had a friend that did it in salt lake and she said it was $70 but went three times errr something. I will check and get back with ya.