Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Workin' Hard

So I finally got my butt together and cleaned house, and then after bringing kids home from school I got my workout in!! Holy Crap I thought that at least 1 of these workouts would be easier...NOPE!! I now know why Jenn was curled on the floor!
I am kinda confused for the points but let me tell you what I did.

Phase 1: 1st two reps (done with hands in the air. This was a LOT harder than I thought)
Phase 2: 1st two reps
Phase 3: 1st two reps

Then after I was done with that, I did two reps of each one again. So I don't know if that is just 2pt for each phase or 4pt. So let me know.
Me after the workout...you can't see but I am sweating pretty hard

Then I did the 8 superman planks. HOLY CRAP SUPERMAN! My triceps are burning!! And then my quads from all those squats and kicks.
Me watching my clock...seein when to start the next round of planks

Nathan wanted to take a picture with me, instead of taking them   






YEAH another workout done and in the books!! I kinda hope that I can get in 2 workouts tomorrow...I am thinking maybe the stairs and then something else. I would like to do Yoga but we will see.

2 comments:

lauren said...

Um the burpees and the tushy workout- are the HARDEST ONES this week... I tried to tell you all that! Believe it or not- The running ones are the easiest. :) Good news? You have the hardest done- Bring on the runs! Bad news? oh wait, There is no bad news! You have been losing serious inches with these workouts!! So keep it up! and get to working! ;)

love it!

Crystal Hendrix said...

You think that the runs are the easiest....but I look at them like they are the plague! LOL We will see though!