Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The best way to be healthy is wishful shrinking

I did workout four and while it looks like the least menacing work out.. HOLY SHMOZE!!

Photobucket

Look Ma, no hands! (bonus points for all three sets done with my hands up!)



Photobucket

OK not so fun anymore (this is at the half way point.. Ok almost half way... OK IT WAS AFTER THE FIRST ROUND OF PHASE ONE, GET OFF MY BACK GOSH! CAN I BE ANY MORE TRANSPARENT?!)

Photobucket

Post workout with my second wind I rode eight seconds on my valentine puppy I got from hubs today! Extra points for that stunt, right? ;)

2 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

I love the 8 seconds ride!! Your ready for the Pillow Pet Rodeo!

lauren said...

Jenn you are doing great!! and workout 4 was probably one of the hardest workouts... just sayin'.... wow! Good job!

BTW you look professional on that pillow pet- are you sure you aren't a pillow pet rodeo star?