Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm afraid....

I am afraid....so afraid! I think these fitness workouts were a great idea...but whoa....I did NOT expect this much competitive nature!! So what am I going to do??? Step it up or just sit back?? We will just have to see....

This is me after workout #2......I now hate....jumping jacks, boy push ups, leg throw downs, and jumping jacks. I didn't hate Lauren for the running, because it is something that I really want to try...but this.....now I hate you! Where did you come up with this??? The only ONLY thing that kept me going was thinking of DC and Twin right next to me, lapping me. 

Now for some entertainment....Boys, Men....those of a Male gender....please turn your head....
I don't think you can handle.....the jelly....
I want to post my stats with this workout....because I am proud of myself....and my goal is to try this workout again and add on it.

Workout #2: 5pts
Reps: 10 - 4 or 3 pts ( I am still confused on this...is this....sorry Lauren...I am not sure if it is 6 that we need to do or 7, like I said before, I think this exercise is shrinking my brain!
Keeping Rest to 1min: 6pt
3 "boy push-ups" per set: 6pt
Total: 20 or 21 pts.....is that right??? If not...oh well!!

Yeah.... I'm a rock star!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Good job!

lauren said...

Reps required was 6 so you earned 4 bonus points. Keeping your rest time to 1 min (for the first 6 reps)is only 1 point. And as long as you did 3 boy push ups for EACH set.. making it a total of 18 manly push ups... thats 6 pts. good work!
Totals: 5 reg workout points and 11 bonus points. You got 16 baby! Wahoo!

lauren said...

oh! and 1 point for your post and 1 point for your pic and 2 points for your video.... my bad! so 18 points! I am dumb!

Crystal Hendrix said...

Darn I was hoping that it was 1pt for every time you kept the the rest time to 1 min!! Ah well....18 is better than nothing!!! Thanks for the clarification!