Thursday, February 24, 2011

Food journal for Wed and Thurs

Wednesday
B- green smoothie (kale,celery, pineapple, cucumber, and apple juice)
S- piece of bread and slice of Gouda cheese
L- salmon taco from cafe rio with beans
D- 3/4 cup cream of wheat with 1 tbs of peanut butter
S- glass of milk and two mini snickers

Thursday
B- tropical smoothie (mango, pineapple, strawberries, banana, and OJ)
S-Three crackers with peanut butter (yes I desperately needed to go grocery shopping!)
L- leftover salmon taco with rice and black beans
D- 1/2 Costco hotdog and 1/4 cup of gelato ( never go to the store hungry! )
S-milk and a square of dark chocolate

Ok writing this out really helps me see where I can improve!

3 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

I really want to hear some of your smoothie drinks! I would like to know what the recipes are :D They seem like they are really filling....
I probably wouldn't have time to make it for breakfast but a lunch or dinner one sounds good

lauren said...

She just gave you the recipe! Honestly you just throw all that stuff into a blender and blend it up.... Nothing else is added! :)

Jenergy said...

It takes less time to throw this in a blender than stopping at a drive through, I promise so easy! Most everything I use is frozen and I grab it by the handful then add juice milk or yogurt blend for 60 seconds and done! I do all my cutting up once a week because I hate to clean up. Just grab and go.