Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm in shape! Round is a shape, right?

Ok first off, hi. Second, I'm back, and thirdly I'm ready to kick some butt!

I must say you guys are all inspiring... February is my most dreaded hated month of the year and I go into a six week depression that would scare a schizo! I think it's from the lack of sun but, who knows, it just sucks really bad. So last week i got to add my lovely monthly gift to this equation and I had a melt down. I did nothing but want to eat things, give people the stink eye, and bleed. "It's like a crime scene in my pants." Working out was just not a priority and I didn't do anything, boo.

Anyway, I'm planning on getting it together and starting the challenge tomorrow! I will include pics and measurements. I'm in. And it's thanks to you guys for doing so well and reminding me there's more to life than wanting to stab people for no apparent reason.
Weight- 163.4
Height- 5'7"
Chest-35
Bust-37
Bicept-13
Waist-35
Hips- 40
Calves-16 1/2
Uvula- 3.2 cm

2 comments:

lauren said...

welcome!! We need you around here! :)

Crystal Hendrix said...

I thought stabbing people in the back or just stabbing people was a good source of exercise!! Think of the thrusting motions!!! :D