Friday, February 11, 2011

Ok, here is my physical fitness update

Ok, so Lauren you asked us to post how we are feeling and where we are physically. Well, first, I'm pretty much a baby beginner. I have N E V E R been much of an athlete so this whole working out on a regular basis thing is new to me. You know how when a baby horse is born and it's trying to stand up the same day it was birthed? Ok well imagine that, only on a treadmill. Yes, I look like a new born horse trying to stand up and walk while on the treadmill and I get sweaty so it does get slippery. Sadly, I only have two legs so I do fall down quite often... but I get back up and keep trying. It doesn't always work but there it is. I have a lot of room for improvement so that is a positive. My burpee's are fairly sissy-like but the fact that I do any is a good thing. I am extremely sore and to demonstrate this I will post a video... as soon as it's done downloading. :)

Mmmkay.

2 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Jen....or love....It is 3am (yes I know I am still up) and there is no video!! :D

Jenergy said...

I've been trying to upload since 10 last night but I just realized that I can only do file sizes up to 100MB on here so I will have to figure out how to post it because it's too long. Hmmm if worse comes to worse I will have to youtube it and then link it lol.