Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Holy Opaque-ness Batman!!

Ok, Lauren is asking for transperency, but here's the thing...

I can't always post right away. I'm not trying to be secretitive, I just usually don't finish my work-outs till like 11:30 or 12 at night. So, in an effort to be more open, within my frame of ability...

Monday - nada :(
Tuesday - Tight Tush (#?) and live Yoga class (no extra reps... I know, I'm a wimp)
Wednesday - only time will tell...

By the way, I freakin' love Yoga! I'd forgotten how much I loved it until I went to a live class (found a SUPER early am class... yeah me!). It kicked my butt and I can tell my strength and flexibility is no where near what it was when I was doing it more regularly. I am hoping to get back to it... anyone want to come??

On a side note, Hailey is super sick. Like stay away alllllllll night sick. This is not helping me be effective, but I'm just trying to get something in each night before I crash. I am also trying desperately NOT to eat all the food I can get my hands on... this is hard when I'm stressed at work, with not much to do to fill my day.

4 comments:

lauren said...

I love yoga too.... Its so hard, and yet, SO cool.... love it!!!

Crystal Hendrix said...

What time is your yoga class in the morning and how much?? If it is super early that would be kinda awesome :D

lauren said...

There are super early ones at the PG rec center. I think its like 3 bucks to get in.

Jenergy said...

How early Lauren? I might be able to go to that one!

Also, love the title to the post! It's made me ink!