Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweetening the deal

Not all fitness challenges will be this awesome- so you guys should seriously NOT let this one pass you by.... Cause I am sweetening the deal a bit.

*The person with the MOST points on the workout challenge, gets to go out to lunch, some place yummy AND healthy, on my dime. I am going to either buy you a gift card, or take you to lunch with me! Your choice! If you all hit the same amount of points EXACTLY, as in maybe you all MAX OUT!! I will either take you all out, or think of a tie breaker.....hmmmm (like maybe you posted more than one pic- so I decide you deserve it more... hint hint;)

*AND if you hit the MAXIMUM amount of workout points for the entire challenge. ALL 30! I will babysit your kids for free for one night. BUT the babysitting is only available for the first person that hits the max. Valentines Day is just around the corner!! :) So the Race is on! And YES I realize that will mean who ever texts or posts first about their last bonus workout being done..... its half the fun.

So bring on the sprints!! And bring on the points! And lets all get closer to our weight loss goals! OR more importantly.... lets just beat the other girls! LOL!

Lauren

1 comment:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Sweetening the deal...I like that :D