Monday, February 7, 2011

Contest ReMix!!

I have something to say and you all should listen up... I think its time to really shake things up!

Oohhhh Jenn...
I am calling you out!!
This is an official invitation to "The Bet..."! You ready to DANCE?
We are now extending this little competition for another Phase (month):
Annie, Crystal Light and DC will have the opportunity to drop either their first phase or their last phase (these two are your only options). Jenn will have to do the next three phases straight. Same rules and points apply here. Also, Jenn you will recieve a "gift" of points for this last week... the same as the lowest earner for the week. This will get you up to par with all of us... and then the fun begins!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Wait so now were dancing! Aw man! I'm gonna need some help.

So not that I don't love Jenn and all but I thought the bet was just the three of us?

Crystal Hendrix said...

Holy cow!! I am so confused!!! Just tell me what to do in SIMPLE english.....I think all of this exercise is making my brain shrink!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well Im just cool like that.

Off to dance my a.. um, bum off on the treadmill... with my new ipod touch!

Crystal Hendrix said...

SWEET!!! Hope you had a good birthday!

Jenergy said...

I'm in!!!!!!! Yes,

lauren said...

yes!! Another soul to torture! LOVE it. Be afraid Jenn.... :)

lauren said...

Annie your extra friend points might get messed up a bit! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I'd be lying if I didn't admit there was some game play in this decision... ;)