Saturday, February 5, 2011

Is this what Hell is like?


I bet EVERYONE in Hell is skinny!  There, I got that out. I feel better.

I'm FINALLY done with the workout challenges!!! This week.  Awe man!!! It was a ROUGH week to say the least.  But, I have had almost NO craving for soda so that's a plus.  Also, I literally worked my butt off.  You will see proof of this later.


By the way,  the reason the pants fit weird in the pic is because I have knee supports on BOTH knees.  Also, I don't know if Adam is just SOOOO trained or if its true but he says the pics are not accurate of real life so I might just stop by to show you and get a REAL opinion.  Weird?  Phew.  Oh good.  I've heard of this SAU club and I was considering joining.

Measurements:

Weight- 139 (WHAT!? I'm adding the prayer method next week!)
Chest- 34 (-0.5)
Bust- 35.5 (same, yeah lets not lose anymore there please)
Waist- 30.5 (-1.5)
Belly- 35.5 (-0.5)
Hips- 37.5 (-0.5)
Butt- 40 (-1.5 see its smaller!)
Thighs- 22 (same)
Arms- 11 (-0.5)

Husband compliments- Ok so I had AT LEAST 5 this week alone so do what you will with that.

Diet- 100%
Exercise- ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!  4 days.

Oh and by the way, I did a workout today and did a sprint at the end of 1/4 mile so just puttin that out there.  Um yeah.  I'm awesome.  And sore.

My plan next week is to add some Hail Mary's and Hallelujahs.  So we will see.  I'm putting it in Gods hands.  Just kidding!!!  I'm going to do whatever torture Lauren has planned and try to keep on my diet plan.  And maybe sleep more?  Yeah that sounds good.

2 comments:

lauren said...

I am sooooo impressed with you this week!! SO IMPRESSED! You have seriously BLOWN my expectations away. GOOD JOB ANNIE! and I LOOOVE that you lost 1.5 inches off your butt and waist THIS week!! WAHOO!! Its time for celebratory chocolate!! But just a little. :)

Crystal Hendrix said...

You did so good!!! And your butt did look AMAZING this morning!! :D Whatcha doing next Friday night?