Monday, February 14, 2011

Am I the only one???

Sheesh it's almost 10pm and I thought at least someone would have posted a workout by now!! Oh well I must be the special one!!

I will tell you who is not special....LAUREN!! What did I ever do to you? Why do you insist on torturing me?? Even with the modification I BARELY survived workout #6. Burpees until you die....yes I have now died!
 
So as you may have seen....I finished workout #6
Here is what I did.....
5 reps (I wanted to first do 10...then after a little ways in...I thought okay 6 would be good...then when I got to rep 4, I knew I was going to die so just stucked with 5 reps)= 7pt
Extra Burpees: 12 =12pts (I was going to try and do 6 extra for each rep so I could get a total of 30 extra...but after the first 2 I had to stop so I could get through the rest of the workout!)

Total for this workout= 19pts

Posting video=2pt
Posting pictures =3pt
#posts today=2pt
Sharing all= 2pt
Grand total = 28pt

Is that right Lauren??? It better be or I will come over and SIT ON YOU!!! 



Do you see how much sweat I had??? I don't think I have EVER EVER sweated this much during a workout! 


This is me aiming for Lauren....


And yes....I have FINALLY died!

***Serious stuff: Okay so my knees are feeling lots better! I am hoping that as soon as some more weight comes off I can start doing these normal...maybe. But after tonight my wrists are killing me!! I don't know if I am doing them wrong and putting too much support on my wrists or what. Not sure, but I wanted to check to see if that was normal, or a sign that I was having bad form or slacking or something. Not that I would, I mean I am perfect. Just the other day Twin was saying how much she wanted to be like me and how she admired my workout ethic. Then I heard Trainer telling DC that if she could be anyone she would be me. Then DC in general worships the ground I walk on. ***


1 comment:

lauren said...

Good work!!! And yep- your points are right on! I am SUPER impressed! Burpees on day 1! Thata girl!!

Bring on day 2! BTW- let me know if you want me to go to yoga with you!! :)

Also- Your face is looking lots thinner!! WOW!