Monday, February 14, 2011

shout outs week #2

First off I am doing something new- These are my personal shout outs for the week!! (worth POINTS of course)

Jenn- Most Motivational! Your blog post frequency, and content, exceeded all expectations this week! You are making it so fun to check the blog, and helping everyone stay more motivated! THIS is a BIG deal in my book! Way to bring the positive energy! +10 points this week.

Crystal Light- Um, HUGE shout out for 10, thats right I said 10 reps on workout 2!! You did more than anyone else!! You beat everyone on this workout by a LANDSLIDE! WOW! Good work!! +9 points!!

Annie- What the extra workouts?!?! You did more workouts this week than anyone else! Like HOURS more work than anyone else! WOW! You and Fabio must have had a good week. ;) +9 points.

D.C.- Smartest work. You did good workouts this week, GREAT workouts. BUT where you really shined. Picking the smartest workout points. You didn't chase them all. In fact you chased very few. But the ones you DID chase you went full throttle. You put in the extra effort where it counted most. Like in Burpees. WOW! Its a great example of how we don't always need our workouts to last all day- to earn(or burn) the most. Hard work, and concentrated effort, counts big time. BUT, I am not giving you extra points this time, because you have a few advantages the other girls don't. YOU have worked out like this and with me before. For example: you knew what burpees were before this week- and KNEW you could do more. Because I have made you do more on previous workouts. Either way I am beyond impressed with your efforts. With you pushing yourself. So I give you.... +serious bragging points.

Good job girls!
-L.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job everyone!! I think we are all looking good and doing amazing!!

Crystal Hendrix said...

Yes good job everyone!!! I want to know how many hours Annie did in additional workouts!! LOL That probably was a no brainer for her, since Fabio and her like "alone" time!

Awesome on the Burpees Crystal....seriously you did 40 in a row! Your my hero!

Jenn you are a STUD MUFFIN! I love your videos! You are definitely keeping us motivated!

Jenergy said...

Thanks for the shout out I need that!! I loved reading what everyone else did well too because I can draw from their strengths to do better in this next week :)