Thursday, February 24, 2011

Since I'm here....

Well since I am still up and still online, I might as well post my Thursday progress....

Breakfast: 3 servings chips (I had them lying around, they are gone so I am good) : 210 cal
 apple: 60 cal
cutie orange : 40 cal
Lunch: 3 chicken strips: 400 cal (I was running errands all day and so I grabbed fast food...to making Kimball happy I went to McDonald...I only had some chicken strips AND nothing else!! I resisted the fries!!)
Dinner: Buffalo Style pizza rolls: 600 cal

Total: 1310

When I was shopping today it felt like I had ate a lot more, but I guess I did a lot of eating with my eyes...you know wishing that I could eat that, and this....but nope this is all I ate. I am planning on eating a little of chocolate tonight....not 100% sure what it will be but it will be 150 calories or less.

Water: 85 oz ( I didn't do as well with this, darn it all. Oh well)

Exercise: Week 2- workout 2
I do have some happy news with this...I only did 6 reps (I had done 10 before) but because it was late I just did the original workout. But I can definitely tell that I am more in shape, it was easier to do the workout. I did it faster and it was tons easier too. I felt like I could have gone on, but decided against it. Also my forms were tons better too. I just think it's amazing how much your body can change and feel after such a short time. THANKS LAURA!!!

1 comment:

lauren said...

Was that thanks to me? cause I am lauren... just thought I'd let you know.... ;)