Thursday, February 10, 2011

If worst comes to worst

Okay so in the Phase 2 period (2nd month) we are suppose to pick what we will do if worst comes to worst. After talking with DC and thinking, I have decided I will sing in public. Now I wish I was a talented singer and I can sure belt it out in the privacy of my own home, but I will be belting it out in public, where ever we decide to do it. The problem is I sing best with the actual music in my ears, so I will have the mp3 player in my ears and sing a song. It will be a glee song, because I know those the best!! Lets hope I don't have to do it, but since I know you all would LOVE to hear me sing, I can put on a special concert for you guys! My personal favorite is Poker Face :D

Also I miss you guys talking, I check the blog about 20 times a day!!! Hoping and wishing someone has posted so I can check up on people and laugh! So....maybe next week we can have a challenge of posting a couple times a day or something!! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that would be awesome... But I would lose since it is generally frowned upon to blog at work... Stupid uptight accountants... Oh, wait...

I actually have 2 posts I'm working on but I've been so freakin exhausted I haven't got them up yet!

I'll get it done asap for you and good choice! Maybe we could go kareoke??

lauren said...

multiple blog posts.... hmmmm... sounds interesting.... i hear bonus points! ;)

Crystal Hendrix said...

I am all up for kareoke!! I know a place that does it on Friday or Saturday nights.