Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This isn't going to be pretty!!!

This is NOT going to be pretty!!! I haven't even watched the video....
Now I start out really good, then about 5 I get to being really tired....that's where you can see where I kinda slack in my form...but I am still trying and going as hard...my legs just don't want to cooperate. I get just as good of a workout when I do my "very modified" version. Just remember that I am a 267lb woman doing these!!! (More than twice the size of most you lovelies!!)

***Hopefully I have now given Jenn something to look at...Lola pictures and a very interesting video!! ENJOY!!***

*This is what I id for my workout! Tomorrow I plan to get my workouts done during the day and then spend the evening with my hubby while we eat some BBQ and watch sappy love movies...a perfect anniversary!*

3 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

I deserve an Oscar for that!!! I am playing a "fat woman" doing burpees!!! And OUTSTANDING performance!!! (I will be signing autographs on Saturday)

One thing that I can see, now that I have actually watched it...at the beginning I need to put my butt down more. Other than that I am flawless!!! LOL

lauren said...

You did good! If I was the judge you would get extra points for getting your video in early for sure! ;) LOve it!

Crystal Hendrix said...

Thanks...maybe I do deserve an extra points!!