Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wednesdays mess.....

So do we really want to know how horrible Crystal did yesterday??? Well here it is.....

Breakfast: 4 1/2 doughnuts from Delight Doughnuts : 910 calories (I just couldn't STOP!!)

Snack: 1 apple: 60 calories

Dinner: Potluck : 900 ( It was blue and gold and I had a large variety of food....so I am not 100% sure what everything was or anything, so I guessed a large number.)

Snack: 2 serving of FF chips : 140 calories

Total: 2010 calories

Okay so I went over!!! Oh well. I could have ate a LOT more at the potluck but I didn't. Oh well day over....

Water: 122 oz.

Exercise: 60 minutes on the gazelle (Lauren I did spurts of a "jogging" stride, to see how long I could go before I wanted to give up...I made it 5 minutes, so yeah I haven't lost everything! But I did several of these, just thought you might be proud...or at least satisfied)

On to Thursday....I don't know how much better I did in my calories, I think I am in...but wasn't that great of a "nutritional" greatness, crap why do we do this?? I am seeing that I am not as healthy as I think I am...and a couple pieces of fruit doesn't cut it!

1 comment:

lauren said...

ok, I am going to say it- stay away from daylight doughnuts!!!! You don't need it- and they set you back so far! You've been working too hard to undo your progress like that! :) just keep driving, don't stop, and keep having weeks where you lose 15 inches!! You can totally do this Crystal! Just be strong and don't give in to the donut monsters!! (we all have them!- we can't give in girls!)

ok rant over now... sorry bout that.

Lauren