Thursday, February 17, 2011

HOLY planks Batman!!!

So I know its been a while.  Sorry about that.  Crazy week.  Anyway, I just finished workout #2.  Um I'm exhausted.  I finished in 17:19.5!  Seriously so tired.  Since I'm here, maybe I'll update you on my workouts.  

Monday- Nada
Tuesday- workout #4 with 2 additional reps of phase 1 only and 1 extra plank.  Also, arms were up on phase 1 for ALL reps.  Last, I went to a yoga class that day. Total for day: 30
Wednesday- workout #6 with 14 extra burpees.  Total for day: 21
Thursday- workout #2 with 1 extra plank and a yoga class.  Total for day: 19

OUCH!! I'm sooooo tired.  And my elbows hurt.  But good news!! I LOVE my new Blendtec blender! And I'm finally back down to the weight I was when I started!  Before "carb loading".  YAY!!!!  Me need sleepy now.  Maybe I'll go use my blender.  That always perks me up!

2 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Awesome job on the time!!! I hope I can beat that!!! I need to study the program and push myself hard!! I might pass out from it, but I will try!!

Good job on all of the Yoga classes!! I am so jealous I would love to have gone with you to a few.

Congrats on the new blender!! :D Glad your enjoying it!

lauren said...

I am so excited for you about your weight! WAHOOOOOOOO! Also the blendtec is amazing... loved my green smoothie. You can make me more ANYTIME! yum!