Sunday, February 13, 2011

Food Baby

Photobucket

Food Baby

I have a food baby
that lives inside of me
it like to eat bacon
with chicken and gravy

Whether it's eleven a.m.
Or a quarter to three
I crave the powdered donuts
and beans made of jelly

My middle is made of muffin
and my legs cottage cheese
don't for get the chocolate
the baby says, please!

It's time to evict
this wicked food kid
I start doing lunges
all the junk food I hid

I'm finally post partum
and getting into shape
my everything is sore
where the heck is the tape?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still in tears from your video and then you go and post this! I nominate you as the winner of all!!

Crystal Hendrix said...

Is that what's inside of me???? I knew I had something, I felt something kicking around!!!

Jenergy said...

Awesome! I'm glad you guys like it :) I have about three or four more ideas for videos hehe.

I know I will be short on points but am hoping I can make it up with fluff. Gotta be able to "pull my own weight" I've got "nothing to lose" "I can't weight to see who wins"

Har har.. Ok going to bed now.

Oh, Lauren I need your email address.