Saturday, March 5, 2011

ok Jelly has gotten SO boring!

Just a reminder- today is the last day of the two week challenge! I want to get emails from all of you with workout breakdowns and why they were balanced to you. I know I have not posted points from the last workout challenge... I plan on posting all the points together.

Next week is running! Its the same as week 1. Annie, I know your knees hate you, find an alternate exercise that gives you the same cardio boost and substitute it. The blog posts points and everything else is the same. Good luck girls!

Also- where are the food journals? Have you all just abandoned the bet or what?

Lauren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record...

my laptop was murdered! so I'm a little behind on my posts, but never fear...

I will find a way!

Jenergy said...

Off the record...

I have no good reason I stopped posting other than no one else was so, yeah. It must have been because DC's laptop was murdered but as soon as she finds a way I shall too.