Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bonus Fashion Show

Patrick is currently judging the burpees... His post should appear below, but I thought while he was reviewing/posting I would make another mini challenge....

I want to see your best workout outfit! *Interpret however you will* :) A minimum of 3 pics and/ or video. STRONGLY encourage both. Music playing in the back ground will influence judge positively.... promise! ;) Now lets have some fun.

I will be having a guest judge.... my little sister Mari judging this one- I haven't asked her yet- but I am sure she will agree. :) I want something that makes you smile, that makes us smile, that really says "fashion" to you... also- it has to be POSSIBLE to workout in. ;)

The fashion show is going to be worth 12 points... cause lets face it- this could get embarrassing! SO I am rewarding the effort with points. Plus there really is a message... when we feel good about what we are wearing while we workout- we have a better body image- which helps us channel that positive energy into "I can do it!" thoughts- which means..... we do more burpees.... or lunges or whatever. :)

-L.


5 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Okay how come I am more scared of this than I was the burpees??? I so don't have good fashion skills in workout clothes....that costs money! LOL I rather reward myself with normal cloths!!

Okay I will rummage through my drawer and see what I can find! :D

Crystal Hendrix said...

I do have a prediction...I think Annie has this one in the bag again :D

Crystal Hendrix said...

QUESTION QUESTION.....when is this fashion video/pictures due by?

lauren said...

Lets say sat by midnight. :)

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

hahah Okay, I'm in! And don't worry, I think creativity is worth more points than being polished! You could channel your inner 80's jazzersize outfit! It doesn't have to be serious, funny is just as great!