Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hot Mama checking in!

DUDE!!! I'm tired. Hotness is exhausting. So, funny story first. Adam made dinner to today and then did the dishes. While cooking is common, dishes is EXTREMELY uncommon. So I expressed my thanks and Adam answered back with, "well, now that your hot and have options, I have to up my game.". Um thanks? I laughed pretty hard.

So update on my activity: yoga Friday morning and Saturday morning too. I heart yoga.

Diet: 100% (I love my blender!!!! Thx Jenn!)
Exercise: 100%

Weight: 137 I'm finally back to where I started (before "carb loading" (-2)
Chest: 33 (same)
Bust: 34.5 (same)
Waist: 29.75 (-0.25)
Belly: 34 (-1)
Hips: 36 (same)
Butt: 40 (same)
Thigh: 21 (same)
Arm : 11.75 (+0.50) guns are getting huge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my fitness model goal... Holy McHottie Batman!

lauren said...

i seriously cant believe you lost another FULL inch in your waist/belly! Its amazing. And Im jealous. :) I mean.... happy for you!! ;)