Sunday, February 6, 2011

The silent threat

Here is the W.O.C. #1 points recap.


Crystal light: 26 points! (as per your post)
You did amazing this week!! I can tell you pushed yourself soo hard! Good work. Fitness challenges are definitely your forte! I am so proud of everything you accomplished this week! (FYI next week I will need more details on your extra points. I had full break downs from Annie and D.Crystal, but I didn't get yours)


Annie: 28 points!!
HOLY SHMOLY! You were not going to be beat! You are proof that posting after workouts motivates the competition!! I am seriously impressed. You will do anything for points! Its amazing! I am so proud! ANNND a bit concerned- take care of your knees ok?! ok. :)


Dark Crystal: 33 points!! What the?!?!
Yep thats right, you got 33 hard earned points. You freaking killed it. 'nuff said.

I admit I didn't expect it. She wasn't as vocal on the blog so I didn't think she was really in it- I think she planned it that way. The funny part is- all of you guys were NECK AND NECK. Annie and D.C. actually were tied for a minute... until I added the extra workout points. D.C. has been doing "2-A-days" all week. Did anyone else know that?? Cause I didn't! She has been putting in about 25+min almost every morning. Even mornings after hellish runs at 10 pm! And she put in extra workouts at night on the nights she didn't run. She even worked out today! She just wasn't mentioning them in her posts! What the crap!?!? Sneaky.

So yeah, D.Crystal wins lunch on me, AND babysitting. Congrats D.C. you earned it! I am VERY proud and impressed with your efforts this week. :)

Lets see what next week brings.
-L.


2 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Holy Crap women! You all are awesome!!!! I am a little sad but very happy for you guys!! I think he happiness out weighs the sad, so all good! Just shows how competitive we all are! Bring it on ladies!!!

Crystal double workouts....I hear ya....bring it!

Anonymous said...

YEEESSSS!!!! This totally made my day... especially since I think I may have actually gained some weight this week! Memo to self... do NOT eat all your exercise points! It is not a straight conversion...