Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You asked for it!

Okay you asked for it Jen!!! You wanted Lola....your gonna get Lola!!!
**Here is a kiss for you Jenn**

**This isn't that great of a picture...oh well....this is me!**

Weight: 267.2 (down 3lbs but if you count last week's gain, 5.2lbs)
Nutrition: Yes!!
Exercise: Yes!!
Salad challenge: 6 out of the 7 days plus one day with the spinach
Measurements:
Chest: 43" (-1")
Bust: 48" (-1")
Under Bust: 40" (-2.5")
Upper Belly: 44" (-3.5")
Waist: 45" (-4.5")
Belly: 53" (-1")
Hips: 53" (-1")
Thigh: 30" (-.75")
Arms: 16" (same)
Total lost: 15.25" HOLY CRAP!!! No wonder I could tell a difference in my clothing!!! SWEET!!!!
**I am liking these muscle poses....so much more fun**
So I guess that even though Lauren is trying to KILL us.....it is making a difference!! Thanks Lauren!

3 comments:

lauren said...

Is that for one week!?! You lost all those inches in ONE week?! Really! thats awesome! I told you! You are looking good! Keep up the good work! Keep up the work on the food front, and I will keep bringing the workouts to you! You rock them!! Good job girl!! :)

Crystal Hendrix said...

Yes that was 1 week!!!! Okay 8 days to be exact! I don't think I have ever lost that much before!!

Jenergy said...

Holy moly that is awesome! You are doing really good yay!