Saturday, February 19, 2011

Burned out...

Well today I feel burned out. I was able to attend a yoga class with Lauren, DC and Twin this morning. I was planning on finishing my last workout, the running one. But I just couldn't get myself to do it.

This is me before the workout. I was feeling a bit low after Yoga (go figure, being relaxed doesn't mean your happy)

So I have spent the day sewing on my recent quilt. I have a deadline on it in the March, so I am trying to get moving on it. It will be featured in an online quilting magazine. I have been able to relax and just chill...not having to work and worry about points. It has been nice.

*** at this point I haven't read the blog at all...sorry. I will try to get caught up and what not tomorrow***

****Also this is my official entry into the fashion show, I don't have the energy or desire right now to make a video! Sorry Lauren, it was a really good idea and fun. Maybe I will do one next week, to be a sport. ****

No comments: