Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My body isn't sweating, it's crying!




Ok so whats wrong with this picture? OHHH! it's been so long since I put a sports bra on I put it on upside down, oopsie!


First pose... ugh! shudder!!



Second pose.. Oh sweet! Muffin top! Where is that jelly? I'm pretty sure you are ready for it now!!



work out done, check. heart racing, check. Fetal position, check... thinking about the sweaty salt flavored thumb being in her mouth as a bad idea, CHECK!


Oh this girl mean business!! She done goin' to puke and made sure she pulled her mormon-girl bangs out the way! At least she did the workout!! WOOT!










4 comments:

lauren said...

FREAKING LOVE IT! LOL! Good job! What workout did you do? ps- I totally need your cell number! Texting during these competitions is a must! :)

Crystal Hendrix said...

Awesome pictures, and better yet....awesome story!!! LOL You will definitely bring a sense of humor to this competition!!

Annie said...

Omg I'm dying!! Soooo funny!

Anonymous said...

I second the need for your cell number! Also... it took me like 5 full minutes even after reading your post to realize what was wrong with your first pic... SAU!!!