Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Checking in...Phase 2 week 1


Okay so here are my results for last week (1/30 to 2/6)
Weight: 274.4 (gain of 2.2lbs)
Nutrition: 0
Exercise: 4 days
Arms: 16" (-.5")
Chest: 44" (-3)
Bust: 49"                
Underbust: 41"               
Upper Waist:  45.5"
Waist: 47.75"
Belly: 53.5"
Hips: 53.5"
Butt: 52"
Thighs: 30 3/4" (-.25)
Total Inches Lost: 3.75"

What I learned, that even though I am exercising HARD it doesn't mean that I can let my eating go. So this week I am really focusing on my eating. Also in the past this is the point that I have gotten to and have given up...or lost control..so I guess there is a little mental issue I need to overcome. I don't want to sabotage myself. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing so great Crystal! Just find what motivates you and keep going...
For Twin its the points.
For me, its driving Twin crazy.

Also, if you need to get veggies in a different way besides salads, that cool. Just get them in if you can!

lauren said...

I think you are doing amazing! Don't give up!! Just remember how great you are doing, and that the big picture is weight loss! You are losing so much weight! The Bet is just the way you guys do it together! The bigger picture is: Its fun, your not alone, and you are getting healthier! :)

Annie said...

WOW!!Pics get A+! And AWESOME on the inches!!! Twin tells the truth. I am motivated by the points and she is by driving me MAD!! JUST KEEP GOING!