Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lola's missing

Soooooo, I may have gotten distracted with all the videos and workouts and forgotten until last night to do measurements. Well at least it was a fun and productive week. I am still exhausted. And I'm just not feeling very Lola at this point so you'll have to use your imagination to satisfy your need for Lola.

Chest- 33 (-1)
Bust- 34.25 (-1.25 oh no! Call the plastic surgeon now!)
Waist- 30 (-0.5)
Belly- 35 (-0.5)
Hips- 36 (-1)
Butt- 40 (same)
Thighs- 21 (-1)
Arm- 11.25 (up 0.25 due to guns, my guess)

Diet: 90%
Exercise: 100%
Weight: 139 (same)

Bring on WOC #3!

3 comments:

lauren said...

You are doing so great! Also, I kinda miss the Lola!!!

Crystal Hendrix said...

I am soo sorry about the bust....I would be more than willing to give you some of mine!! But maybe it's not the actual boob that is loosing the inches, but the extra skin/fat under your arms and back! See not the boobs!

Anonymous said...

Lover lover... wherefore art thou lover?

Cheer up Charlie; I kind of forgot about eating this week... I gain over 3 pounds!

Plus, you are just hotter than me so thats a big plus!

NO, I WILL NOT MAKEOUT WITH YOU!

...

Maybe later...
;)