Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tunes to Shake Your Jelly To

1. Coming Home -- Diddy (feat Skylar Grey)
2. Kill The Light -- Kitten
3. Cosmic Love -- Florence + The Machine
4. California Gurls -- Katy Perry
5. Dancing On My Own -- Robyn
6. Higher --Taio Cruz & Travie McCoy
7. Forever -- Chris Brown
8. Better Than Her -- Matisse
9. Club Can't Handle Me -- Flo Rida
10. We R Who We R -- Ke$ha
11. Only Girl -- Rihanna
12. Jackie Will You Save Me? -- Shiny Toy Guns
13. Gimme Sympathy -- Metric
14. Clap Your Hands -- Sia
15. Hold It Against Me -- Britney Spears (gotta end on a high note!)

Music is what gets me through horrible cardio workouts, I hope it will help you too!
xoxo 
Mari

4 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Ummm I don't think I know anyone of those people!! What world am I living in??? But thanks for it! I will try to download them....which then I can share the download with anyone else :D I'm cool like that!!

Thanks Mari!

Anonymous said...

I freakin' love you Mari! I need some fresh tunage...

did that sound like "tuna-age" to anyone else??

lauren said...

um.... how do you download? I want to bond here, but I am at a loss.... LOL!

Jenergy said...

Ssaawwweeeeet! Thanks for the ideas! My music was getting old.