Friday, February 11, 2011

Physcial Update...

Yeah, I've been a little sore, but mostly in my abs, which is a spectacular feeling! I forgot my NTR after once last week. I figured that it was an "easy" work-out so I didn't get back up to get it... MISTAKE! I actually had a harder time getting started this week because I took longer to get over that one walking work-out.

I think these challenges are great! I know my legs are getting stronger and more toned, so that's good. Also, my core is hugely improved... I can get out of bed while holding Hailey so much easier now! You should have seen me before.... I looked like a crab on its back... I was a crab on my back... *giggle*

I'm feeling really really good Lauren. I will catch up on my posts soon!

3 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

oh my mom joke. LOVE IT!!

Crystal Hendrix said...

I am feeling really good by the end of the week. I am hardly sore anymore.

After workouts it depends on my moods. Some days I am just try to get through the workout so I don't feel that great after wards. I like your workouts, I think they push us more than ANY of us would even try.

Jenergy said...

NTR? Uhhh, does that mean Nerple Training Routine?