Saturday, February 19, 2011

Better Late Than Never....

This is from my workout on Friday. I was going to post on Friday but I fell asleep on the couch and enjoyed myself sewing.

I did the workout that required the stairs, pushups and the core workout.
I did a total of 10 reps of the stairs. It totaled out to be 100 sets of my stairs (that is up and down to count as 1). It was really hard! I did average about 10 sets of stairs on each rep and I got through it all by wanting to get to a total of 100!

Then I did the abs...hopefully I did them right, It seems my definitions of some of the abs and exercises are wrong. But regardless I was able to get in a great workout and I felt it all!

I did a total of 15 sets of push ups....oh it was hard, and my arms and neck (hopefully that doesn't mean I was doing them wrong) were sore for the rest of the day! With all my reps I made sure I got in 4 "boy push ups" per set.

Kimball watched me through this all and was rather cute.

I tried to teach Kimball how to do the push ups or the planks. But he didn't get it, I hope this isn't how I do them!

I was extremely sore already that afternoon because I was able to attend my first Yoga class that morning with Twin.

I was pretty happy because with all of my workouts, I got in 2 1/2 hours of exercise!! I am actually averaging between 1 to 1 1/2 hours a day. Hopefully the weight will continue to "melt" off!

No comments: