Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Last Weeks Stats and This Weeks Food Challenge...

Here's the deal... I don't think its fair! I busted my butt last week, but I still resemble an anorexic Jaba the Hut! Don't get me wrong; I'm happy with my progress, excited about reaching new fitness goals, and all that jazz... but come on!!

Stats...

Weight: 178.6 down 1.6 lbs :)

Chest: 36.5" down .25

Bust: 40"

Waist: 35"

Belly: 38.75" down .25"

Hips: 41" DOWN 1" FINALLY!!

Butt: 42" down .75"

Thighs: 24.25" down .5"

Arms: 12" down .5"

Food Challenge:

Tuesday - Sunday... Eat one salad meal a day. This can be any kind EXCEPT a fruit salad... the point is veggies kids! This is a pretty tame challenge, but I'm actually planning a super brutal one next week so I thought I'd give you a break this week. This challenge is worth 1 point/day... bonus point daily for including at least 3 cups of raw spinach!

3 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

:( This is not fun...I don't go grocery shopping until tomorrow!!! Okay well I miss one day of points...that's all good...

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Dude your bra is amazing.

lauren said...

AMAZING right?!?! And her HOT SHORTS!?! I picked those out... I am so nice to help her find such skimpy workout clothes.... ;)