Monday, February 14, 2011

The "Utah Claw" - bangs that shot up towards the heavens!

Wow, I've been posting for like an hour straight, I'm getting tired of listening to myself type my thoughts. Ok, so I forgot to say what my embarrassing thing will be if I lose. I think we should do a whole recap post for that so we can keep tabs on whose doing what. I have a few friends who follow this blog (Heeey peeps, yeah that's right, I'm talking about you *points finger at the screen*) and they are having a hard time following what we are doing so recaps of rules and stuff will keep them interested. That and I give them candy.

ANYWAY... WITHOUT FURTHER APOO...

I am going to wear huge 1980's glasses, hopefully with turtles on the sides and cut and style my bangs into "the claw" with the sides fanned out and aqua net crusty sprayed. Then I will wear an over sized denim shirt tucked into a pair of light stone wash jeans that are so high waisted it cuts me in half in the front so I will have junk in the front yo! That in itself is enough to keep me going so I can get rid of my "front butt." It's my biggest nemisisisissis. iss. is.



Utah Claw n. a female hairstyle typified by bangs projecting outward from the forehead. Subjects: English, United States, Apparel, Appearance, & Fashion, Body, Slang

1990 -“Bad Hair Day””: “It was often used in reference to something I came to refer to as the “stiffened frontal bang facade,” a hair tierra set in place with blow drier, hair spray and teasing comb. The heights these can sometimes reach is quite ridiculous.”… Referred to the tall, teased bangs as ‘joke-catchers’

1 comment:

Crystal Hendrix said...

I think it would be embarrassing enough to be seen with you!! :D