Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Check-In...

I had a little problem this week...


I was so focused on the competition and having enough energy to "Ironman" my way thru them, that I kinda over did it on food... oh, who am I kidding, I was on a straight binge all weekend!! Even I am a little disgusted by how I behaved. So this weeks stats are NOT awesome:


Weight: 182.0 lbs That's right, a 3.4lb gain!

Chest: 36.5"
Bust: 40"
Waist: 34.75" .25" loss
Belly: 38.5" .25" loss
Hips: 41"
Butt: 41.5" .5 loss
Thighs: 24.25"
Calves: 15"
Arms: 12.5" .5 gain

I guess Twin and I both made it to the "Gun Show"...

Here is a little Lola for you... courtesy of Logan and his mad photog skills!




He did pretty good! He wanted to do a picture for mommy's blog too... here is his BEFORE pic:

We will try his AFTER pic on another day... he got distracted by Jungle Junction! :)
So I am looking forward to a better week this week. I am starting to wean Hailey (not really by choice, my body just can't keep up with her by pumping anymore). Even though it is gonna be a super slow process (read Human Binkie for months), I will be dropping my points this week. No more nursing points! I'm not sure whether these tears are for the loss of the breastfeeding or the nursing points... I'm so conflicted!! ;(
Anyway, since Lauren has asked for transparency this week...
My workout plan for the week:
Monday: Work-out #3 ... possibly yoga, if I can swing it
Tuesday: Work-out #2... maybe a Zumba class??
Wednesday: Work-out #1 + Yoga??
Thursday: Work-out #6
Friday: Work-out #4
Saturday: Yoga + Work-out #2
Sunday: Work-out #6 ...again! hehehee
Let's see how it goes!!

4 comments:

lauren said...

you are looking thats right i said LOOKING really good! so even if you are eating your way through the entire pantry. You can tell your booty is working hard!

That being said.... STOP eating your way through the pantry! LOL!

Lauren

Crystal Hendrix said...

I love Logans before picture!! And I can see that you are starting to shed the weight!! I can see a difference! AWESOME JOB!!!

Last week I struggled with food a lot!! So I completely understand!

Jenergy said...

MMmmmm Lolalicious!

Ok fine, I'll do another pic too! If DC can do it I can do it, and that includes breastfeeding!! So whose baby needs to eat?! I think I need to go find a baby and.. and.. Oh wait, ok we are stopping nursing now huh. Ok I'll just be a human binkie then, it is valentines day afterall.

Annie said...

I can totally see the difference! I see your left thigh is more firm. The right could use some help. J/K!!!!!