Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So I have a very hard time...

losing weight. I can watch my calories, and exercise like an athlete, but I still never lose a single pound. No I am serious- I am not just forgetting what I eat, or over estimating, or whatever! I just stay in the same 2lb fluctuation ALWAYS. Months and months of effort always gets me the same result! I get stronger, or faster and improve from my workouts, but my body doesn't change! EVER! :( I am about ready to ask for weight loss medication! Cause its so annoying. Something has got to be wrong with me. It really doesn't make any sense. Anyway before I do that, I thought I would give it one last try- this time I am going to set a timer.... and eat all my healthy food (that I have already been eating!) in a more organized fashion. I am going to set my timer for 3 hours to remind me to eat. I will eat five times a day. Lets see if being this exact does ANYTHING.... cause I highly doubt it... here goes.

-L.

1 comment:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Lauren I know we all thing our body needs to loose weight to be "normal" area of the doctors chart or whatever, but honey you have one SMOKIN' Body and if I ever can achieve a body like yours I will consider myself dead, and gone to heaven!

With that said, good luck with this method. Maybe it's time to make an appointment with a professional nutritionist or a doctor :D