Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Motivation

I have lost it again!!! I don't know what happened, I was so stoked and ready before my Yoga class on Saturday but then after that, no idea what happened!!! Then reading the blog FINALLY I find that I need to be exercising on my own....and writting down what I am eating. To be honest I haven't been keeping that good of track of my food, which is probably why I haven't seem as much results this week, and thus far I haven't done any exercise!! I am telling you my motivation has gone.......Lauren I need you woman!!!

So here is my plan, maybe if I commit to do things, publicly instead of just in my head, and then come back and report.....maybe I will do them. I like the accountability of people expecting me to do something.

K so for exercise this week (Wednesday thru Saturday) I am planning on doing any one of Lauren's previous workouts. I would say ideally I would want to do more, but one is about as much time as I have. Then I am going to be counting calories, it's just easier for me to do that instead of WW since I don't have an active account with them. I want to stay in a calorie range of 1400 to 1600 daily. And then with Crystal's water challenge, there is no way in Haities I have drink 266 oz of water daily....well maybe I could but right now I can't. So I will try to drink the 135 oz to 200 oz a day.

Now here is the hard part....please people check up on me!! Make sure I am doing this! I need the support more than anything as well as the encouragement! There is a reason why I reached a high of 293lbs....I am working thru some issues of mine, but the thing I need the most is support and encouragement!

Thanks Ladies (and silent patrons) you are wonderful! I feel honored to be in this "bet" with you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why we are doing the food journal posting this week... accountability!

Don't stress about the cleanse; it is actually just food and totally "free". No products are necessary!! :)