Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good News and Bad News

Lets start with the good news, because it's nice. Remember how last week I felt REALLY fat and just wasn't seeing any results? Well this week so far (yesterday and today) I put on my skinny jeans (okay the ones that were super tight and caused me to have the biggest muffin tops) and they fit nicely!! Not too tight at all!!! I will even go so far as to say they fit perfectly! So YES I am FINALLY seeing some results in that area! I feel like I am finally loosing enough weight to actually make a difference.

Now for the bad news, I am so freakin' tired! LOL I don't want to exercise tonight, all I want to do is go to bed! With that said I had about a 3 hour nap today as well!! I think Lauren's sleeping habits are creeping up on me! I have a meeting tonight and then I am HOPING to get in a workout, but I just am loosing that motivation. You would think that the competition of getting points would help or the fact that my hard work is starting to show....but nope.

PLEASE tell me someone feels like this too!! And it's just not me!

What are some good news and bad news from everyone else today?

4 comments:

Jenergy said...

I want to go to bed!!! ugh!

Annie said...

I had a really bad day Sunday where I felt like nothing I'm doing is enough. I was really upset that I didn't lose any weight (again) and barely lost in inches. I ended up "faking" happy until I felt better. Luckily for me, I don't feel depressed longer than a day or so. Just keep going and know we all go through that sometime. Good job on the "skinny pants"!

Crystal Hendrix said...

I love that you are faking being happy! How do you do that?

Travis thinks I am getting sick again :( I will just have to make up for it tomorrow.

Annie said...

I use "Andrea" full time. That's how I fake happiness. That woman is always smiling. You should really get another personality. I love mine.