Monday, February 14, 2011

Bonus Burpee Contest!!

Send in a video of you doing ten burpees.... PATRICK says he wants to judge every ones form. :) Winner of the best burpee, (judging form, intensity, and who pushes themselves the hardest) gets 25 pts!

Why? Because good form increases difficulty AND effectiveness of every exercise. Having good form keeps you from getting injured. Having good form is important- we should all try to do the workouts with the best form possible(myself included!). BUT modifying is OK- and good- IF you need it. Don't do a workout incorrectly if you should modify instead. Modifying helps you BUILD up the strength and endurance needed to do the exercises correctly. Also pushing yourself is not easy- and maintaining intensity during the whole workout is something we all strive for.

Best of Luck.

Contest Entries need to be in by Wed 10 pm to count.

-L.

4 comments:

Jenergy said...

Oh this will not be pretty lol!

Crystal Hendrix said...

Not pretty??? Nope it will NOT!!! I am kinda afraid now!! LOL I don't want to be told that I am doing it wrong! LOL It's hard enough as it is!

Crystal Hendrix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

For the record...

My arms are WEAK! I don't know if I can do one boy push-up, but I'll try...