Saturday, February 5, 2011

Does anybody else think... "now THAT is attractive"...?

Here are my stats from last week (1/24 - 1/30):
Weight: 180.0 lbs ... yep, a 0.8lb gain :(
Measurements:
Chest - 36.75" ... -1"
Bust - 40" ... -1"
Hips - 42" ... :\
Butt - 42.75" ... -.25"
Thighs - -.25"
Arms - 12.5" ... same
Nutrition Plan: 95% (went over on points by like 5)
Exercise: 4 days so 100%
So, as you can see, my hips really really LOVE the size they are... awesome.
My goal for the next few weeks is to workout HARDER, drop my points a little, since I'm not nursing as much, and get my posts up on Mondays! Only time will tell...

2 comments:

Annie said...

I'd be careful. Playboy loves to pck up moms to pose nude.

lauren said...

You are doing great! I know you can find time to workout- just start shouting "GO AWAY!! GOOOO AWAY!! I won't talk to you until I work out! We can't be friends until I WORKOUT! GOOOO AWAY!!!" over and over... eventually people will catch on.... ;)