Thursday, February 10, 2011

Everybody "Splanks"

Everything hurts
I hobble around
even my waddle
makes a crying sound

Today I did a plank
and was up for a while
I let a little stank
it was pretty vile

Proudly holding my pose
I hear people shout
everyone plug your nose!
and then I passed out


For the record- having this happen during a group workout is one of my biggest fears when it comes to exercise, so I figured I would write a funny poem about it for a little exposure therapy. I mean, what is the worst that can happen, right?! Ha ha ha!


Photobucket

3 comments:

lauren said...

nice! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Two words....

Master Cleanse!

LOL!!

Crystal Hendrix said...

AWESOME! I think if we did a group workout we would end up having a contest! That is just how we are!

Good job on the poems...you kinda rock those!