Sunday, February 20, 2011

"Lady" questions

So, I've noticed a pattern with my weigh-loss and how it coincides with the monthly. However, I seem to be having issues alway gaining mid-cycle. When do you guys notice your weight fluctuations the most? I ask this because I'm struggling with the fact that the scale is going up and not down compared to how much effort I am putting in. I know you guys have felt this way too. I'm not so much in the burnout phase as I am in the "you've got to be kidding me rahhhhh!!! stupid scale, I kill you" stage.

3 comments:

Annie said...

So yes. I have the same problem. Thanks for putting that out there.

Anonymous said...

It's totally a thing for women...
And apparently men as well.

Awkward... SAU!!

Jenergy said...

Hahaha I've heard of a mythical manstration cycle before, apparently it's not as uncommon as one thinks?

SAU forever!