Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can you tie it in a knot? Can you tie in a bow...

Dude, there is just something about this video that makes me giggle. Can you spot it??


Did you notice the small peek at my backside? What's a little butt cleavage amongst friends, eh? Also... the belly flap... um, wow... that was disgusting!! It was just out there... flapping in the wind! You can't see well in the video, but I am NOT doing full boy style push-ups. My arms are far too weak for that! Twin wins that competition for sore.. I mean sure...


Also, I can no longer walk. Of all the work-outs we've done, nothing has made me as truly sore as my back to back thighs of death work-outs yesterday... warrior pose, you are my Nemesis!!


Its all on you now P!


ps- I don't edit videos. That would require a lack of laziness that I was born without. :)

2 comments:

lauren said...

Love moms comments! Classic... and I actually didn't notice butt cleavage.. maybe I should watch it again, and again... ;)

Crystal Hendrix said...

Oh I was wondering what room you were in!! LOL

Yeah I am with Lauren, I didn't see any butt cleavage....but very nice form. I really thought you did a good job! And for the record I am thrilled that I am not the only one that is VERY winded after 10 burpees!!