Friday, February 11, 2011

Be it GOD's will....

Ok so let's say for curiosity sake, I lose this AWESOME bet.  What shall I do?  Well, I think I came up with an AMAZING idea.  But I can't take full credit for it.  I first read about it in a book and then my sister, Heather helped me dream up this plan.  So, worst case scenario, I lose, then I will spend an evening talking only through a puppet.  With a designated voice.  I will order food, converse with friends, buy movie tickets, etc all through the use of a puppet.  Whatcha think?  Good enough?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear friend... I did in fact just pee myself I laughed so hard! Please please lose!!!!

LOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!

Crystal Hendrix said...

I think that will be an excepted....punishment...torture....entertainment...embarrassment...whatever!

lauren said...

youTube!!! here we come! Your so going to go viral... LOL!

Crystal Hendrix said...

Oh yes yes!! Youtube it!!! DO IT DO IT!!!