Saturday, January 1, 2011

Details.... Details....

So, here we are, on the eve of the big contest, when I realize... NO ONE KNOWS THE RULES EXCEPT ME!!! I'm not gonna say that subconciously I was trying to tip the scales in my favor... wow, the puns just flow sometimes don't they? Anyway, I will give the reader's digest version of the rules for you all:

THE BET...
This competition will consist of three phases, plus one grand total event. I've broken down all of our "milestones" into a points system, as follows:

Phase 1:
January 3 - January 30
Blog posts... once a week minimum 5Pts each
Measurements... posted/witnessed 5Pts each
Picture added with Blog Post * 5 - 15Pts each

Phase 2:
January 31 - February 27
Same as Phase 1 plus...
"Pick your own punishment" 5Pts
Picture added with Blog Post* 2 - 10Pts


Phase 3:
February 28 - March 27
Same as Phase 1
Picture added with Blog Post 1 - 5Pts


Now, you may be wondering why the pictures earn such a range of Pts... well, we all recognize that posting pictures of ourselves for all to see should not be a requirement taken lightly. So, I've devised (with the help of the ladies) a three tiered point system... basically the more you expose the more points you earn!! Please don't panic, they talked me out of the pasties and g-string! Each picture that is posted is up for a vote, and points are awarded accordingly. To make it easier to vote, I have given each level a name...


"Modest Murtle" - this level is the least exposed. This requires a form fitting t-shirt (a Shade shirt is our favorite) and a pair of form-fitting yoga pants. See the example:


Holy Gut Batman!



"Booty-licious" - the name of our middle of the road teir. This level will require more visible skin than Myrtle, but it is still fairly conservative. For example, a sleeveless top and a pair of longer length form-fitting shorts. The key is it still needs to be form-fitting enough to show your shape. See the Example...

Umm... Outstanding!!

"Lola" - I'm pretty sure the name says it all! Sadly, Twin and Crystal vetoed the pasties ...tear... But, I digress. Lola requires skin people!! I'm talking full arm, leg, and torso... that's right, the full monty! Ok, maybe not the FULL monty, but you get the idea. Acceptable outfits for this picture are sports bra tops and bike shorts that show at least mid-thigh and below. Non- acceptable outfits are birthday suits... I know, I'm disappointed too! Now, see THIS example...

Chancho! I need to borrow some sweats...



Anyone else freakin' excited! Wahoo!!


There will also be cumulative points at the end; points for percentage of weight lost and inches lost, points for meeting your exercise and diet goals, and bonus points! At the end of the contest, April 2, 2011, I will total the points and we will hand out both the reward and the punishment that evening! The winner gets a dinner and movie paid for by the non-winners. The best part?? The loser must do something EXTREMELY embarrassing in public that evening while the other two enjoy the show! The girls forebade me from losing on purpose... Boo.

Any questions?? Good!


Now... the contest is about to begin a little early....


Bonus point to the first one of the ladies who comments on this post!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Holy Balls batman!! You are MY hero! I'm still working on trimming all the hair so I'll get my pic up in a couple days. Just so YOU know, I thought you look SMOKIN! Just sayin!

lauren said...

you are hilarious. and I want to know why I wasn't invited to the bet? sooo rude.... ;) Just kidding, maybe I will just have to act as the temptress... having chocolate ice cream and sugar cookies hanging around everytime I see you guys... hehehehehehe... and i want to witness the embarassing moments!! c'mon please?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Lauren... you may,of course, be the temptress! We do need a peanut gallery to vote as well.

Twin... is it wrong that I started laughing hysterically when I read your posting name, directly followed by "Holy Balls Batman"? Just sayin'...

Also, FYI... I ate two McDonalds cheeseburgers before those pics where taken. I wanted a "true to life" shot.

Crystal Hendrix said...

Holy cow! Sheesh if Crystal is going to "BARE" all I need to try at least!!

So does this mean you get ALL points since you did all three?