Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why yes pigs do fly, and apparently so does bacon...

Or maybe it was just me propelling myself four feet across the kitchen to grab the last piece of bacon... while my hands were full of bacon. SIGH

Yes my friends, it's time to get myself back on the weight loss bandwagon! I've fallen off, rolled down the hill and met a little friend named four-pound-gain who isn't particularly nice to me and I'm ready to climb back in and kick some butt!

Anyway, I am joining in on ya'lls blog for motivation and hopefully I will hit my first goal weight, woot. Since I'm not officially part of the actual competition I don't feel compelled to post actual real life pictures as of yet but maybe I will... we will see. In the meantime here is a juicy little nugget I have to share, its super funny and is exactly what I would look like in gold spandex... (Yes Annie, it's Leslie Hall haha!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8WoyPEVRFo


I don't have stats yet but I'll get them :)

Jenn

2 comments:

lauren said...

OH MY CRAP!!!! Funniest video ever! EVER! welcome Jenn!!! Love it!

Crystal Hendrix said...

Welcome Jenn!! :D