Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Eleventh Hour...

Yeah, so I suck at posting this week, what else is new...

Okay, so let's get the stats out of the way:

Weight: 183.2 lbs.
that's right... 3 lb gain!! No points there...

Measurements:
Waist: 35.5"... ok, .25 down
Hips: 42"... same
Bust: 41"... same
Arms: 12.5"... down .5
Thighs: 26"... same

Yada yada yada... I ate toooooo much and was really lazy last week...

Now! For the good stuff...

POINTS BREAKDOWN!!!!!
As of 1/23...

Annie: 50 points
Crystal Light: 45 points
Dark Crystal: 54 points

So, as you can see, we are all pretty close...

Just a reminder:
Post weekly! Including measurements, current weight, any losses and phots will INCREASE your points total for the week! Also, don't forget any activity that you do with a higher intensity can count as exercise! That means house-cleaning, playing with the kids, or yada yada yada with your hubby... wink wink Twin... it alllllll counts!!

Here is a BONUS points challenge!

Starting tomorrow (1/24) whom ever can go the longest without some form of chocolate wins 5 points! At the end of the week (1/30), if everyone has made it (or at least 2 of us) we all get 2 points...

WHO WILL WIN????

5 comments:

Annie said...

I'm out!! I can't do it!!!! Why would you torture me Twin?!

Anonymous said...

He he.. Its entirely possible that I am your evil Twin today...

Dude, I feel a serious weight gain coming on tomorrow, so I need every chance I can get this week!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

that sounds ridiculously hard!! I love that challenge! :)

lauren said...

are you intentionally singling Annie out??? She can't live without chocolate!! I can't either, but I didn't see SUGAR COOKIES on the list?? I see a one sided contest!!! wow!

Crystal Hendrix said...

This is crap! I am so freakin low on the list!!! :(

Which by the way....I didn't make the challenge....