Monday, January 3, 2011

I'M HERE!!! DON'T KICK ME OUT YET!

The startling truth first:

Weight: 141 lbs (Before or after my "carb loading" session this weekend?  And by "carb loading" I mean cookies and cheetos.)
Chest: 34"
Bust: 35 1/2" (Hence the reason I have ONE sports bra.)
Waist: 31 3/4"
Belly: 36 1/2"
Hips: 39 3/4"
Butt: 45 1/2" (HERE IS WHERE I SHINE PEOPLE!)
Thighs: 24 1/4"
Arms: 12"
Ego: Unmeasurable

WARNING! THE PICTURES BELOW MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN! PLEASE REMOVE THEM BEFORE CONTINUING TO VIEW. 

POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE:  NAUSEA, DRY MOUTH, NIGHT TERRORS, BOWEL CONTROL PROBLEMS, RED ITCHY EYES, ETC.  

                                                                  I will pray for you.  



I will be using Sparks People as my diet plan with 1500-1800 calories per day.  My goals regarding exercise will be for 4-5 days a week.  AND I'm not committing to any exact exercise, only that Fabio will be involved.

Well that's all folks!  Wish us luck!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FABIO!!!! I mean, LOLA!! Either way I am in love... Also, holy hotpants Batman!

Don't you just love the non-commital nature of our relationship? The only thing we do commit to is commiting to NOTHING...

Ramble much?

Crystal Hendrix said...

SEXY! :D

I am glad your using spark people! :D Awesome website. They also have a lot of different exercise information on there.

I want a fabio to help me exercise....do you think we could have an exercise jam??

lauren said...

your flexing pic is my fav. LOL!