Monday, January 3, 2011

Why do birds suddenly appear...

Here we are... the start of a new era! The Bet... is on like Donkey Kong!! Here are my starting stats:

Weight 184.0 Or as I like to call it "Just Right"... sort of
Chest 39"
Bust 43" Busty LaRue!!
"Waist" 37" It counts as my waist even though its directly under my chest, right?
Belly 42.25"
Hips 42"
Butt 43.5" Notice how my butt is the same size as my bust... lame.
Thighs 26.25"
Arms 13.75"

There you have it folks! My life in numbers...


My "diet" plan is to follow Weight Watchers. I have 36 daily points and 49 weekly points. I kind of hate the word diet, so I'm actually going to be referring to the food plans as "nutrition" plans from now on....

My exercise goals for Phase 1 are to do at least one ten minute segment from my Solutions DVDs 5 out of 7 days, but ideally three segments daily. In addition, I am also going to start a running... haha, lets call it like it really is... I am going to start a bouncy walk training program for the Half-Marathon I am NOT committing to...
Still Not Committing!!
By the end of January my long "runs" will reach 5 miles. Do you want me to post my training schedule??
I already posted a pic, but since it wasn't during competition, here it is again:

I keep thinking it will get better...

Ciao!

Ps... Yeah, I know that the title of my post makes no sense, but when you have a Carpenters song in your head, you just have to go with it, ya know?





4 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Sweet! How are you doing your jogging/walking routine? On your treadmill at home or outside? Gym?

I would like to see your training plan. That would be nice:D

autumn dame said...

LOVE IT!

And the Carpenters?? Really??

Training routine is a must!! INCLUDE IT! :)

lauren said...

you have zero butt.... just sayin... and a training routine especially for that half marathon you are NOT commiting too is probably a good idea.... :0)

Jeni said...

Woo hoo! Half marathon!!! You can do it!!!