Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I don't know how it happened... But I digress

So I started out AMAZING last week... but then, work happened... All I can say is UGH!! The stress, coupled with the amazing lack of DDP, and I was a wreck! So it was with a heavy heart that I stepped on the scale monday morning...


WHAT THE FREAKIN' FREAK???!!!!!
Ummm... surely that must be wrong, right? So I took my measurements...
Ummm... there can only be one explanation...
The BIG Man upstairs must love me more than... anyone!
Week 1 Stats:
Weight: 180.8 lbs 4 lb loss
Chest: 38.25" -.75"
Bust: 41" -2"
Waist: 35.75" -1.25"
Belly: 41.25" -1.25"
Hips: 42"
Butt: 43" -.5"
Ihighs: 26" -.25"
Arms: 13" -.75"
Exercise: 40% (only completed 2 of the 5 days)
Nutrition: 100% (stayed within PTS limit for week)
Compliments: HA! Do pigs fly yet?? Yeah, I didn't think so...
The 10-minute solution dvds are spectacular! Totally worth the money; I've been able to successfully talk myself into working out both days this week. Also, don't let that "10 minute" thing fool you. This stuff is HARD! You know how I was saying you can do "anything" for 10 minutes?? Yeah, I hadn't opened the kickboxing dvd yet... ow. Still haven't started bouncy walking. Not really that surprising, is it?
On a side note, why is it so freakin' cold??! I don't workout outside; I hadn't planned on it either. But my house is so cold that when I get up at the un-holy hour of 5 am... shudder ... I can barely get myself out of the bed, much less out of the sweatshirt and yoga pants I've been bundled in for the last 5 hours. Yeah, you heard me 5 hours... I'm tired, just sayin'. I'm not even sure why I'm talking about this, except that my toes are cold!
I am calculating the points from week 1, but I have a question... how often do you want point updates? Weekly? Monthly? At the end of each Phase?? Let me know!
Ciao!
ps... I'm saddened to see no Lola's have shown up for Week 1 check in. My excuse is that I'm too lazy to ask Chris to take my picture... what's yours?

3 comments:

Crystal Hendrix said...

What we are doing this picture crap and measurements weekly??? WHAT????

I thought that we would do the pictures and measurements monthly.

As far as the points I would like to know the points weekly :D

Good job on the weight loss btw

lauren said...

I love that you lost 2 inches in your boobs... nursing has its pluses I guess! LOL!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I digress...

You're awesome. Maybe try to up the work outs next week? I mean c'mon PANSY!!!! hahah jk. I love you.

Working out when it's cold is ridiculous and hard and awful and wrong and ewwwie. I vote indoors always when it's below 70.