Sunday, January 2, 2011

Frist Check In

I can't believe I am doing this, but maybe this will actuallly get my butt into gear!!! I think I should get double points for this due to the fact that I am TWICE the size as everyone!!! I'm just sayin!

Starting Weight: 282.2lbs
Arms: 17"
Chest: 47"
Bust: 49"
Underbust: 41"
Upper Waist: 46"
Waist: 53"
Belly: 54.5"
Hips: 56.5"
Butt: 56"
Thighs: 32"

I plan to do Weight Watchers. I took the beginning test and I am at 35 points a day.

Now on to the embarresing pictures!! Bring on LOLA!!!





Don't barf just yet!! Hopefully in a month I will be smaller!! Now I will get dressed!!

Oh and these are the shortest shorts I have!

5 comments:

Annie said...

The 2nd brave girl!! Go LOLA!!!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

1st Step is the hardest!! You rock! You ladies are going to be so happy you did this bet, and I am rooting for each of you!! :)

Unknown said...

Lola! Lola!

You are awesome! What are your workout goals for January??

Crystal Hendrix said...

Ahh crap I forgot my workout goals!!! hmmm....lets see...moving....eating less....does that count??

Nah I am thinking of doing some sort of exercise video for now, until the snow melts enough, or should I say the ice melts enough that I can walk outside. I want to start out with 20 minutes a day for the first week and then next week bump it up to 30 minutes a week and so forth until I get to an hour a day- six days a week.

There is no way I am loosing this bet!!

lauren said...

You guys are all so... brave? or crazy! I don't know that I could LoLa.....